Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per night and per apartment according to the information provided by the guest. If there are discrepancies at the time of checkin in the number of guests and/or age of the children, the values will be readjusted accordingly. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation if they are out of the capacity of each apartment.
- Daily rates start at 2:00 pm and end at 12:00 pm. If the Guest is interested in staying in the apartment, they must communicate at least 24 hours in advance with the front desk to check availability and prices. In case the apartment is not released at the time specified above, the Hotel reserves the right to empty and release the apartment to meet the reservations already scheduled.
- Daily rates must be fully paid or paid upon check-in. We do not guarantee availability for unpaid rates. Payment of extras will be charged at check-out or when the amount exceeds R$ 1,000.00.
- We accept credit and debit cards in the following brands: Visa, Mastercard, Elo, American Express. We accept reais, dollars and euros. We do not accept virtual credit cards or checks as a form of payment.
- For your convenience and security, cash payments can only be made at the Front Desk. If you want to pay daily for your consumption, please ask the reception to make a partial closing of your account.
- The presentation of an official document with photo and filling in the National Guest Registration Form (FNRH) is mandatory and required by the Federal Police and Embratur.
- WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE MINORS IF THE DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FULFILLED: According to Article 250 of Law 8069, it will be necessary to present an identity document (ID or birth certificate) for minors (0 to 18 years old). When minors are unaccompanied by their parents or legal guardians, it will be necessary to present a written and duly authenticated authorization at the time of check-in.
- Breakfast is complimentary and will be served in the Restaurant from 7:30 am until 10:30 am daily. Lunches, dinners, snacks and guests with contracted meal plans will be served from 12:00 to 22:00, there is a 12% service charge. Opening hours of the Pool Bar are from 08:00 to 22:00. WE DO NOT OFFER ROOM SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR BREAKFAST AT A CHARGE, CHECK WITH THE FRONT DESK FOR PRICES.
- Courtesy of 01 (one) parkink space per apartment. Parking subject to availability. If there are no spaces on the property, a nearby parking will be offered. For more than one car per apartment, the second one will pay a daily rate of R$ 50.00/day, if spaces are available.
- The hotel is not responsible for objects and valuables left in the apartments, in the social areas, service areas or inside the vehicles. For your safety and comfort, use the apartment safe. Please do not forget your safe code, it must be open when checking out. In case of forgetting the code, this can generate a cost of R$ 200.00 to unlock the safe, subject to a case by case analisys
- The apartments will be cleaned daily between 09:00 and 16:00, for that, the guest must leave the green sign on, at the Power Controller switch, next to the entrance door. If the apartment is marked “DO NOT DISTURB” (red light) or occupied by the Guest during this period, cleaning will not be carried out.
- Beach chairs and Beach Umbrellas are available for rent in the front desk. The rent is daily and the items must be picked up, and later returned by 7 pm on the current day, at the front desk itself. Reclining Chair R$ 3.00, Sunshade R$ 1.00, and Non-Reclining Chair R$ 1.00
- Daily our guests are entitled to one beach towel per towel card. The return of the same must be made at the bar until 20h. The loss or damage of the beach towel will incur a charge of BRL 50.00 and the loss of the towel card the amount of BRL 20.00 for each item lost or damaged.
- The consumption of cigarettes, cigarillos, cigars or any other smoking product, whether or not derived from tobacco, is not allowed inside the apartments or their balconies. If signs of smoke are identified in the apartment, the hotel will charge a cleaning and deodorization fee, in the amount of 2 current daily rates. Time needed to repair the damage.
- Any type of sound or noise that interferes with the peace of other guests is not allowed, and it is also established that after 22:00 hours of silence will be respected.
- Visitors are not allowed on the premises of the hotel and apartments, and they must wait at the Hotel reception. Additional charges (daily supplement) per day of accommodation if the daily rate is less than the number of people staying. There is no minimum time to stay in the apartment without an additional charge. The completion of the National Guest Registration Form (FNRH) is also mandatory and required by the Federal Police and Embratur in case of companions.
- If you wish to gratify a professional from our team, we suggest you do so directly to him. The Service Fee and the R$3.00 per day “Tourist Fee” are charged at the Hotel. It is a tax collected by the Municipality of Búzios and reversed in improvements and maintenance of streets, beaches, tourist attractions, among others.
- Late Check-out Policy (departure after noon): Departure time (check-out): 12:00. Departure before 5 pm (late check-out) will only be allowed subject to availability and may charge up to one daily rate.
- Early Check-in Policy (entry before 2 pm): Check-in time: 2 pm. Entry before this time (early check-in) will only be allowed subject to availability and may be charged for up to one daily rate.
- Forgotten objects will be kept in the Lost and Found Department for a period of 30 days. Any food, drink and/or perishable products will be discarded immediately after check-out.
- According to Article 1 of Law 14,592, it is prohibited to sell, offer, supply, deliver and allow the consumption of alcoholic beverages, even free of charge, to persons under 18 (eighteen) years of age on the hotel's premises.
- Any and all damage caused by the guest or their dependents to the facilities and items of the apartments and other hotel facilities will be charged, as compensation, according to the market value or the cost of repair.
- We do not accept pets of any kind.
- If the guest violates the regulations of this hotel, shows antisocial behavior or does not pay the bill when presented, he may be asked to vacate the apartment and leave the hotel without prejudice to other legal measures, if applicable.
- If you are going to use some type of transfer for your return, please check the night before your departure, with the reception, for information about the time they will come to pick you up.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations with a no-show guarantee must be canceled by 12 noon on the check-in date. If not canceled within the specified period, the 1st night will be charged for the requested period and the remaining nights will be canceled.
- Our Hotel has a tourism department, with carefully selected products to offer our guest the best Búzios has to offer, without risk of personal or financial loss. CONSULT OUR RECEPTION AND REMEMBER CHEAP CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE!.
- The Hotel does not recommend and is not responsible for purchases made by street vendors (food, tours or other activities). We warn about the possibility of food poisoning and financial losses. Always give preference to legalized commercial establishments.
- Búzios is a quiet and safe city, but as in every tourist city in the world, avoid walking alone, in dark and/or deserted places. On the beach always keep your belongings under cover.
You have invalid or required fields !!!
Check All Guests Required Info
Check All Guests Required Info
Address Not Found !
Don't forget to save changes !